Thursday, December 15, 2011

OPI - Red Shatter

Red Shatter



I applied Red Shatter overcoat over Milani Gold Glitz (scroll down for review). I chose to put red over gold because I think red and gold are perfect together and they are both Christmas colors. When using a texture overcoat it is best to apply top coat over your base polish, especially if you are putting it over a glitter polish otherwise the overcoat won't "shatter". The one disappointing thing about Red Shatter is that you cannot wear it over a dark polish. If you try applying it over a dark color, the polish loses it's red and looks more like a very dark burgundy and blends with the dark polish so you can barely see it. I found this very disappointing because I really wanted to try this color over black. However, Red Shatter is a very rich and vibrant red and that's what I love most about it.


COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS: 10 DAYS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment