Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Tree & Presents

Christmas Tree & Presents!


From left to right: China Glaze in Icicle; China Glaze in Mistletoe Kisses; Salon Perfect Nail Art Liner in Red; Salon Perfect Nail Art Liner in Gold





I began with Icicle from the China Glaze 2011 Holiday Collection. This is a silver foil polish and one of the nicest silvers I've seen. The shimmer in the formula makes this polish different and nicer than all other silvers. It leaves a beautiful shine and metallic finish.








Then I made a Christmas tree on my ring finger using Mistletoe Kisses (reviewed on a previous post). I decorated the tree using Salon Perfect Nail Art Liners. I bought these liners at Walmart for $2.97 and they work great and are also very easy to use.






To finish off the look I made bows on my middle finger and thumb. I loved Edith's previous post and I was dying to try it myself!







COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS: 1 DAY!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment