Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snowflake Nails

Snowflake Nails



From left to right: Wet n Wild Fast Dry in the color Saved by the Blue; Rimmel London French White Tip Pro in 110 French White Nail Tip Liner; Wet n Wild Wild Shine in the color Kaleidoscope



I used Wet n Wild Saved by the Blue as my base color. Saved by the Blue is a true blue with a slight metallic finish. This polish is opaque with only 1 coat but I always like to add 2 coats anyways! This polish also has a slight shimmer to it in the sunlight! (Retail price is $1.99)


Rimmel London's French White Tip Pro is what I used to make the actual snowflake! I love this polish because of the thin brush it has. Also it is a creme white polish.


Wet n Wild Kaleidoscope is a clear polish packed with silver and what seems to be holographic glitter! I added this polish as a top coat to give the illusion of actual snow and I think it is the perfect polish! Also it is only .99 cents =D



Countdown to Christmas: 4 DAYS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment