Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ruby Kisses - Neon Green

Neon Green


I found this nail polish at a beauty supply store and have not seen this brand anywhere else, so I am assuming it is only available at select beauty supply stores. It was very affordable with a retail price of $1.99.


The name of this polish may through some people off because it is not exactly a neon green, it is more of an earthy and leafy green, which is why I love it. I had been searching for a color like this for months and then finally came across this one. Unfortunately, the formula for this polish is not that great. I would recommend at least three coats to get an even finish. The color is really great though and I will continue to look for a color that is similar to this.














COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS: 14 DAYS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment