Saturday, December 10, 2011

China Glaze - Twinkle Lights

China Glaze - Twinkle Lights


China Glaze Twinkle Lights is part of the 2011 Holiday collection and I have to say it's my favorite polish from the collection! The polish is a clear base packed with a metallic green, red, and gold glitter. This literally is the epitome of a Christmas nail polish! It has all the Christmas colors in one polish. I wish the camera could really capture the beauty of this polish because it has a foil finish to it! It sparkles so much too. I needed 4 coats of this polish. It does apply unevenly at times so you will need a few coats to get an even finish.





I added 3 pictures in different lights so you can truly see how beautiful this polish is :)


Countdown to Christmas: 15 Days =D

No comments:

Post a Comment