Thursday, December 1, 2011

NK - Scarlet and OPI - Excuse Moi!


NK - Scarlet

So I began with NK - Scarlet as my base color. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but you can find NK nail polishes at several dollar and beauty supply stores, so they are a bargain!



I love this polish because it is a very vibrant red and it leaves a beautiful shine. Reds are great because they look great on all skin types.



OPI - Excuse Moi! From the Muppets Collection

I added one coat of OPI Excuse Moi! over the NK polish. The NK Scarlet looks great alone, but I wanted to add something special to it.I decided to use a red base color because it is hard to achieve a nice finish with the Excuse Moi! alone. When tried Excuse Moi! by itself, I was unsatisfied with the look because it looked more pink than red and it required at least four coats.


Excuse Moi! over Scarlet

After putting the Excuse Moi! over the red polish, I fell in love with it. I love how it has red, silver, and green glitters giving it a true Christmas feel.
















The countdown begins! 24 Days to Christmas! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment