Saturday, October 15, 2011

OPI Go Goth! Swatches and Review


OPI Go Goth! collection. (From left to right: nevermore, unripened, sanguine, obscurity)


I want to start with how cute are mini opi nail polishes? Too cute. I know some people find it hard to work with the mini opi polishes because the brushes are too small but I find it a lot easier! So on to the colors, they are very vampy dark colors. I <3 this mini collection.

*Nevermore is a purple color with blue and purple shimmer. I don't have a color like this in my collection so I'm glad I have one now.
*Unripened is by far my favorite. It's a black base with blue green shimmer, but when you see it in the sunlight it is GORGEOUS!
*Sanguine is a dark red almost cranberry color with red shimmer. I really like this red, great for fall!
*Obscurity is a matte black with a satin finish. Really simple and chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment