Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Day Nails ♥

Valentine's Day Nail Design



I wanted to post this before Valentine's Day of course! I decided to paint my nails with this light pink color by Avon and then got my white polish with a thin brush and painted a heart and polka dots on my other nails. Now for my ring finger I have on this yellow gold glitter by Julep Maven. (Pictures of polishes and glitter used down below!) I love how the nails turned out and love the pop of glitter on my ring finger!


Avon Speed Dry+ in Ballerina, Rimmel French White Tip Pro, and Julep Maven Gold Glitter Pot

Here is a closer look of the glitter pot. Again, I got this from Julep Maven and it came in my December box and was a free gift, they don't sell this individually on their site but any gold glitter nail polish would work. (Julep Maven is a monthly subscription for nail polishes and nail care. Check them out HERE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment